Spay/Neuter Application
You are required to e-mail us proof of low income status to

*When e-mailing proof of assistance please block out account information.  All we need is  a letter of acceptance into an assistance program or you can provide a picture or some kind of proof you qualifying for these benefits.  See example below
To qualify you must receive public assistance such as Adult or Child Medicaid, Food Stamps, Work First, NC Health Choice Insurance, Emergency Assistance (EA), Energy Assistance (EEF), or meet the income guidelines. You may also qualify if you receive social security or disability as your only means of income.
Can you travel up to 50 miles for services?

Animal Information


Thanks for submitting! We will contact you as soon as we can.

TNR Requests